Full-time Recruiter, Kenilworth
Are you searching for a career that will make a difference in the lives of older adults? Do you want to be surrounded by dedicated, passionate and interesting people who push you to be better and help you succeed? Are you looking to join a company committed to improving the lives of older adults? If so, Home Care Assistance is looking for you.
Home Care Assistance is the only home care solution offering an innovative, science-based approach to aging, elevating the standard of care for seniors everywhere. We have an immediate opening for a full-time Recruiter in our Kenilworth office. This person will drive the recruitment operation for a rapidly growing home health care business, identifying and building strong relationships with caregiver candidates.
Join us in our vision to be the leading home care company in the industry!
• Sourcing, recruitment, selection, and retention of in-home caregivers
• Maintain recruitment metrics and processes for hiring the best caregivers in the industry
• At least one year of high volume full cycle non-exempt recruitment experience
• Home care/heath care/retail/manufacturing (shift work) recruitment experience preferred
• Able to work independently, demonstrating sound judgement and strategic thinking skills and professionalism
• College degree preferred
If you are interested in making a difference in the lives of others within a rapidly growing company committed to providing the best possible care, apply today!